Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Valuation Roll

Valuation Roll

What is a Section 49 Notice?
To inform you of the amount at which your property has been valued by the Municipality and entered in the new valuation roll which takes effect on1 July 2020.

What should I do?
If you are satisfied that this figure represents the market value of your property as at 1 July 2019, you need to take no action. Should you feel that your property has been over or under valued, you may lodge an objection. You can do this by completing and handing in the prescribed form together with any information you have in support of your objection. The forms are obtainable at the following addresses: Mthonjaneni Municipal Building, Cash Hall, 21 Reinhold Street, Melmoth, 3835 during office hours 08:00 to 16:00 from 02 March 2020 to 17 April 2020.
You must submit your objection to the Cash Hall during office hours, to be registered by the Revenue Accountant:
Ms Lindeni Mdluli or Revenue Manager: Mr Ndumiso Nhleko. NO objections will be accepted after the closing date.

Approved Rates Policy
Special Council meeting – Rates

GV2020_Mthonjaneni – MULTIPLE PURPOSE
GV2020_Mthonjaneni – FULL TITLE FARM
GV2020_Mthonjaneni – SECTIONAL TITLE
GV2020_Mthonjaneni – FULL TITLE TOWN

Objection Form – Agriculture
Objection Form – Residential
Objection Form – Non Residential